- Early Bird Discount:
$20 off each camp fee if completed enrolment form and deposit are received 4 weeks prior to the camp
- Family Discount:
10% off the total fees for 2 or more siblings coming from the same family to camps within the same holiday period
- OSCAR subsidies:
as an OSCAR provider you maybe eligible for camp fee subsidies – see the information below form more information on how to apply
- Camper Sponsorship:
we have a small sponsorship fund available to pay for camp fees for certain eligible campers – see the information below for more information about how to apply
MSD has an online tool to help families see what might be available to them in the way of financial assistance (including OSCAR subsidies) please visit https://check.msd.govt.nz/ to see if you might qualify for OSCAR subsidies for our camps. Ensure you chpose yes for the “Do you or your partner pay, or intend to pay, for this child to go to an OSCAR programme, for at least 3 hours a week?” question for each child you are intending to enrol.
To apply for OSCAR subsidies (OSCAR subsidies are only available for children 5 years old to 13 years old):
- Enrol your child in a CYC Camp by downloading and sending in an enrolment form – indicate on the enrolment form you are applying for OSCAR subsidies.
- Ring Work and Income on 0800 559 009and ask for an OSCAR subsidy form to be sent to you.
- You need to also ask that your request is placed on record.
- It is important you ring Work and Income before the CYC camp starts for this request to be placed on record.
- No subsidies can be applied for after camp starts.
- When the OSCAR subsidy form arrives – complete your section.
- Send the form to the CYC office for us to complete our section and we will return it back to you via post
- Take your completed OSCAR subsidy form into your local Work and Income office along with all supporting documentation required.
This process only needs to be completed once if your child comes back to another camp the following holidays as simpler declarations are sent out to you for the subsequent holiday periods.
CYC Waihola has a small sponsorship fund to help parents/caregivers pay for camp fees. Sponsorship is only available to those campers that have already tried but have failed to meet criteria for OSCAR subsidies. CYC Waihola’s sponsorship fund is available purely at the CYC office’s discretion and is subject to funds availablity.
- Enrol your child in a CYC Camp by downloading and sending in an enrolment form – indicate on the enrolment form you are applying for sponsorship in the camp fees section.
- Complete the sponsorship request form online here OR download it from here and post to the CYC office along with the enrolment form for consideration