About this camp
God means what he says. What he says goes. His powerful Word is sharp as a surgeon’s scalpel, cutting through everything, whether doubt or defense, laying us open to listen and obey. Nothing and no one is impervious to God’s Word. We can’t get away from it—no matter what.
The focus of the Christian Discipleship Camp is to equip young people for life through Bible teaching, practical lessons and discussion.
You might be about to consider leaving home shortly – maybe to move onto studies and flatting, or perhaps a career and even starting your own family.
As we become adults in this crazy world we often come under pressure to conform to the ‘worlds wisdom’. It can be overwealming dealing with your friends and family that may view Christianity just a fairy story. We aim to give you encouragement, wisdom and tools to continue in strength with your walk with the Lord.
This camp is designed to help you live ALL of LIFE for GOD.
Topics covered include:
- How does Christianity stack up compared to other religious worldviews?
- How can we maintain our walk with the Lord once we leave home?
- Christian Flatting: a howto guide!
- What is my calling in life?
- How are we to relate to the world?
- Defending our faith against naysayers