Come join us for our first fellowship day of 2020
This is a day to get involved investing in camp.
Whether you’re new to camp or a familiar face we would love you to join us on the 27th for a day of fellowship. Get to know some of our staff and long serving volunteers as we work around the camp together, getting some of the odd jobs done to better the camp.
Seeing as it will be getting close to the winter months, we will still be running the day even if it is bad weather-there are plenty of inside jobs needing to be done.
Plan for the day.
- Meet at camp at 9:30am and at the Main Lodge.
- Lunch at 12:00pm. Either bring your own lunch or something to share – we’ll provide hot-dogs and hot drinks.
- Unless you have to head off, stay for some ‘Friendly Competition’ in Archery Tag and have a chance to have some fun together before the day finishes.
What to bring…
If you are able please bring the following items:
- Personal Safety Equipment: Safety Glasses, Gardening Gloves, Earmuffs,etc
- Gardening Tools: Spades, Shovels, etc.